Dwindling in AZ Dictionary
- (v) Present participle of dwindle.
- (v) provide participle of dwindle.
- (a) that is declining
- (a) gradually reducing until little keeps.
- (a) slowly reducing until little keeps
- (n) the act or process of becoming gradually less until little remains.
- (n) a becoming gradually less
- (n) the act or procedure for becoming gradually less until small remains.
Dwindling in Apiculture Dictionary
- Any rapid decrease in populace for the hive. The fast dying from old bees inside spring; occasionally known as spring dwindling or vanishing infection. by Deidra FergusReport definition
- Sentence for "Dwindling"
- Synonym for "Dwindling"
- tapering, tapering off, dwindling away
- Phrases for "Dwindling"
- dwindling measurably, dwindling measurably, Baghdad's dwindling, Baghdad's dwindling, dwindling resources
- Rhyme for "Dwindling"
- kindling, pindling, rekindling, swindling
- Equivalent for "Dwindling"
- Verb Stem for "Dwindling"