Division in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The act or procedure of dividing.
- (n) hawaii of experiencing already been divided.
- (n) Mathematics The procedure of determining what amount of times one quantity is within another; the inverse of multiplication.
Division in Apiculture Dictionary
- breaking up a colony to form several colonies. by Michelina BurchfieldReport definition
Division in Community Dictionary
- Regional building responsible for CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit) (24) by TeodoroReport definition
- Something that is not possible by zero. by LyleReport definition
- Sentence for "Division"
- _corps d'armée_ staff, the _Head-Quarters of_…
- View More
- Quotes for "Division"
- "To my great disappointment, it appears…"
- View More
- Synonym for "Division"
- disconnection, disconnection, disjunction, disjunction, separation
- Phrases for "Division"
- infantry division, infantry division, antiterrorist division, antiterrorist division, panzer division
- Rhyme for "Division"
- Parisian, Parisian, circumcision, circumcision, collision
- Hypernym for "Division"
- conference, league, naval unit, air unit, dissension
- Cross Reference for "Division"
- classification, class, computation, distribution, disunion
- Etymologically Related for "Division"
- dividend, dividend, ÷, ÷, divide
- Form for "Division"
- data division, data division, division of labour, division of labour, divisional
- Same Context for "Division"
- organization, organization, unit, unit, operation