Dearth in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A scarce offer; the lack: "the dearth of uncensored, firsthand details about the war” ( Richard Zoglin).
- (n) Shortage of food; famine.
- (n) this sense?) An interval or problem when food is uncommon and hence pricey; famine.
- To cause a dearth or scarcity in; ergo, to improve the buying price of.
Dearth in Apiculture Dictionary
- some time if you find no readily available forage for bees, because climate conditions (rainfall, drought) or season. by Malika BrumitReport definition
Dearth in Community Dictionary
- correct spelling for "dirth" from old english meaning a lack of, or insignificant amount. by GregoryReport definition
- The back of a male scrotum by NelsonReport definition
- Sentence for "Dearth"
- Synonym for "Dearth"
- want, lack, famine, deficiency, shortage
- Phrases for "Dearth"
- dearth of, no dearth, our dearth, know dearth, the dearth
- Rhyme for "Dearth"
- Earth, Perth, Wentworth, berth, birth
- Hypernym for "Dearth"
- deficiency, lack, want, scarcity, scarceness
- Same Context for "Dearth"
- scarcity, paucity, shortage, malnutrition, privation