Cartagena in AZ Dictionary
- A city of northwest Colombia regarding Bay of Cartagena, an inlet of this Caribbean Sea. Created in 1533, Cartagena was once the wealthiest interface on the Spanish Main. Population: 871,000.
- A city of southeast Spain from the mediterranean and beyond south-southeast of Murcia. It was satisfied c. 225 B.C. and soon became the chief Carthaginian ocean base in Spain. Populace: 207,000.
- (p) an old city in Murcia, Spain
- (n) a port in southeastern Spain regarding Mediterranean
- (n) a port town in northwestern Colombia regarding Caribbean
Cartagena in Community Dictionary
- A jewel inside Caribbean by Wenona MurielReport definition
- Sentence for "Cartagena"
- Phrases for "Cartagena"
- in Cartagena, Cartagena and
- Rhyme for "Cartagena"
- Albertina, Albina, Alina, Altadena, Angelina
- Hypernym for "Cartagena"
- port, metropolis, urban center, city