Beehive in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A hive for bees.
- (n) An enclosed framework which some types of honey bees (genus Apis) stay and raise their youthful.
- (n) A man-made framework where bees are kept for honey.
Beehive in Apiculture Dictionary
- A box with movable frames, used for housing a colony of bees. by CesarReport definition
Beehive in Community Dictionary
- A replacement term for a swear term. by Leighann GalvezReport definition
- the executive wing of New Zealand Parliament Buildings, shaped in the shape of a beehive.Can also be used to refer towards brand new Zealand federal government. by TeodoroReport definition
- an electric rock band from Seattle. by LarryReport definition
- a word usually related to anyone who has huge curly hair that draws all sorts of creatures. by Cleora WoodReport definition
- Sentence for "Beehive"
- The herbs and lettuces were harvested…
- View More
- Quotes for "Beehive"
- "Our treasure lies in the beehive…"
- View More
- Synonym for "Beehive"
- hive, hive, apiary, apiary, alveary
- Phrases for "Beehive"
- Hypernym for "Beehive"
- work, workplace, hairdo, hairstyle, hair style
- Cross Reference for "Beehive"
- beehive house, beehive kiln, beehive oven, beehive oven, beehive tomb
- Etymologically Related for "Beehive"
- Same Context for "Beehive"
- hive, hive, spyglass, spyglass, ant-hill