Basket Maker in AZ Dictionary
- (n) some body talented in weaving baskets
- (n) early Amerindians regarding the Pueblo; recognized for ability in making baskets
- (n) an associate of the Anasazi those who produced this tradition.
Basket Maker in Community Dictionary
- somebody who weaves in-and-out of traffic at high rates traveling during rush hour traffic, as if they certainly were weaving a basket. by Homer MoretReport definition
- Sentence for "Basket Maker"
- Hypernym for "Basket Maker"
- primitive person, primitive, maker, shaper