Bach in AZ Dictionary
- (n) A bachelor.
- (n) a vacation residence, frequently little and near the coastline, usually with only one or two spaces and of easy building.
- (v) to call home alone and hold residence as a bachelor.
- (i) bach it To bach.
- (v) to reside besides ladies, much like the time scale whenever a divorce is within development (compare bachelor pad).
- Sentence for "Bach"
- Quotes for "Bach"
- "Once I understood Bach's music, I…"
- View More
- Rhyme for "Bach"
- Bangkok, Bloch, Block, Brock, Doc
- Hypernym for "Bach"
- live, music, composer, organist
- Cross Reference for "Bach"
- Same Context for "Bach"
- bolic, herby, chinch, oxy-, partitive