Attendants in AZ Dictionary
- (n) Plural form of attendant.
Attendants in Apiculture Dictionary
- employee bees being going to the queen. Whenever utilized in the framework of queens in cages, the workers which are added to the cage to look after the queen. by Keiko ThrashReport definition
- Sentence for "Attendants"
- Phrases for "Attendants"
- flight attendants, attendants pre-flight, attendants Breathalyzer, attendants inhale, attendants raked
- Rhyme for "Attendants"
- defendants, dependents, descendants, descendents, independents