11 in AZ Dictionary
- (n) The cardinal quantity eleven.
- (n) the cardinal number that's the amount of ten and another
- (a) denoting a quantity consisting of an additional than ten and something less than twelve; -- representing the amount eleven as Arabic numerals.
- (a) being another than ten
11 in Community Dictionary
- 1 louder, innit. The highest quantity in the wonderful world of stone. The greatest rock n' roll quantity. If you'd like that additional push across cliff, turn it to 11! by LacyReport definition
- lots guide for likely to meal. Extracted from Richard Pryor's stand up routine about their father regarding the time he had been to go back house. by AndresReport definition
- the amount anything is rated if it is beyond awesome. by LeopoldoReport definition
- a number.Come on people by Luci ShelorReport definition
- in games chronilogical age of ..., could be the taunt for laughing. You type 11 and hear fun. Has got the same definition as LOL. by TariReport definition
- One louder. It's where you go when you're already at 10 and you need that extra push over the cliff. by Idella WhippleReport definition
- A "10" that swallows by EmanuelReport definition
- Sentence for "11"
- Quotes for "11"
- "It has been, after all, 11…"
- View More
- Synonym for "11"
- Hypernym for "11"
- Equivalent for "11"
- Same Context for "11"