-ory in AZ Dictionary
- (s) Of, concerning, or characterized by: advisory.
- (s) A place or thing utilized for or related to: crematory.
- (s) An adjective suffix concept of or with respect to, offering for; such as auditory, pertaining to or providing for reading; prohibitory, amendatory, etc.
- Bearing or containing ore: since, ory issues. Also spelled orey.
- A termination of adjectives and nouns of Latin source, as in auditory, preparatory, etc.
- Synonym for "-ory"
- Same Context for "-ory"
- brane, rer, rength, crio, denouncement