-head in AZ Dictionary
- (s) always develop nouns showing circumstances, much like the suffix -hood.
- (s) regularly develop (usually derogatory) terms for those who on a regular basis use a specified medication or any other material, particularly alcohol, or who are addicted one way or another.
- (s) accustomed form terms to describe those who are fans of anything, specially music.
- A variant of -hood.
- Cross Reference for "-head"
- Form for "-head"
- notefulhead, maidenhead, godhead, -hood
- Variant for "-head"