-ard in AZ Dictionary
- (s) the one that habitually or overly is in a specified condition or performs a specified action: drunkard.
- (s) an individual who is within a specified condition e.g. a drunkard
- The termination of numerous English terms; It often has the sense of one that needs to a higher or excessive level the standard expressed because of the root.
- (n) A suffix in nouns of French origin or of a French kind.
- Equivalent for "-ard"
- Same Context for "-ard"
- ilt, rney, ttom, ide, ttle