-able in AZ Dictionary
- (s) Susceptible, capable, or worthy of a specified action: debatable.
- (s) Inclined or given to a specified state or activity: changeable.
- (s) An adjectival suffix; kinds adjectives definition:
- An adjective suffix now usually in a passive feeling; able to be; fit become; revealing ability or worthiness in a passive good sense
- Sentence for "-able"
- Etymologically Related for "-able"
- Form for "-able"
- English words suffixed with -able, English words derived from: -able