Sentence with the word vengeful
Early Christians like St. Paul embraced the Jewish Bible but rejected what they called the 'vengeful' G-d of the Old Testament.
Releasing prisoners who are not educated, not employable and vengeful is just asking for trouble.
So my characterisation of this act as vengeful is accurate.
"my characterisation of this act as vengeful is accurate."
The character is described as the vengeful spirit of a fallen heroine.
A dear old friend has a steamer trunk full, namely a vengeful ex-wife, jokingly referred to as "She Who Shall Not Be Named".
This is some kind of vengeful ghost prototype the Japanese invented.
Every problem we have is met with demands for a kind of vengeful series of recriminations instead of a focus on what public policy should focus on – the institutional framework that allows/encourages people to behave in a certain way and that leads to disastrous results.
According to Dowd, a "vengeful" Bill Clinton was aggressively lobbying Paterson to keep Kennedy out of the Senate.
Or are you too busy reveling in some kind of vengeful fit?
Mike: Ducan your f**kin vengeful
- Sentence for "vengeful"
- Early Christians like St. Paul embraced…
- View More
- Quotes for "vengeful"
- "Great indebtedness does not make men…"
- View More
- Synonym for "vengeful"
- vindictive, retributive, revengeful
- Phrases for "vengeful"
- vengeful angel, vengeful manner, vengeful character, vengeful eye, vengeful like
- Equivalent for "vengeful"
- Etymologically Related for "vengeful"
- avenge, vengeance
- Same Context for "vengeful"
- vindictive, revengeful, murderous, bloodthirsty, malevolent