Sentence with the word variable
I therefore call it the variable part of capital, or, shortly, _variable capital_.
This is the most common style and one prefered for code in kdelibs. mVariable lowercase m and the name of variable starting with a uppercase letter variable_ variable name starting with a lowercase letter and then an underscore
Posts: 300 variable = $ (sed - n '3p' truefalse. txt) echo $variable if [ "$variable" = "True"]; then sed - i
'3 cFalse' truefalse. txt else sed - i '3 cTrue' truefalse. txt fi variable = $ (sed - n '3p' truefalse. txt) echo $variable this reads line three of a simple text file and changes True to False or False to True depending on what the line says. how would i replace the '3' with a variable? what is the syntax for that?
Nothing indeed, is more variable than the signification of the term variable itself.
The title variable depends on the operating system.
The solution of this variable is then the percent change in the beer tax associated with the percent change in quantity you obtained a moment ago.
"And Dr. Dale said that in the larger sets they have what they call a variable condenser, so that they can get more or less damping action according to the strength of the incoming current waves."
"For the industry, we'll progressively move toward more of what I call variable pricing so the heavy (use) consumers will pay more than the lower consumers," Stephenson said.
"For the industry, we'll progressively move towards more of what I call variable pricing so the heavy (use) consumers will pay more than the lower consumers," he said at an analyst conference Tuesday.
This guy is a real variable! You never know whether he's going to explain quantum physics or jump around like a monkey!
1. 3=5x solve for the variable x.2. Don't use global variables; keeping track of all the subroutines modifying the same memory gets very confusing very fast.
- Sentence for "variable"
- I therefore call it the variable…
- View More
- Quotes for "variable"
- "Abstraction brings the world into more…"
- View More
- Synonym for "variable"
- inconstant, versatile, unsteady, wavering, mutable
- Phrases for "variable"
- variable annuities, variable incubation, variable interest, variable periods, widely variable
- Rhyme for "variable"
- Hypernym for "variable"
- Cross Reference for "variable"
- independent variable, short-period variable, variable screw, variable star, variable nebula
- Equivalent for "variable"
- adaptable, varied, unsettled, versatile, uncertain
- Form for "variable"
- variability, variableness, independent variable, free variable, continuous variable
- Same Context for "variable"
- parameter, input, data, specific, factor