- "tajine" or roast that was also piled with vegetables and fat juicy chicken
- You cannot find the soft thin skin yellow lemon they use in tajine down here.
- Scuse me, I think the oysters on the half shell, the haricots verts, Tunisian Style couscous and farm raised chicken tajine are ready for the fat boy.
- A squash tajine with gigante beans and preserved lemon had more character.
- SMITH: The usual couscous and tajine are absolutely authentic.
- The same word is used for both the pot and the resulting dish - rather like the word tajine.
- I pick desultorily at my twice baked zucchini, feta and pine nut souffle with a chick pea and preserved lemon tajine.
- The dishes include Moroccan-style lamb tajine, Lebanese mezze and kafta, Indian curry with nan and more.
- Poste offers cocktails as well, along with a menu that includes beef carpaccio, tajine-style monkfish and prawns, and lamb shank.
- Remove cardamom pods from chicken tajine and arrange chicken on top of couscous.
- Definition for "tajine"
- A Moroccan stew where the components tend to…
- View More
- Sentence for "tajine"