Sentence with the word suburb
To Carol and me, even the word suburb was exciting: it meant a city was attached to it.
Internationally the term suburb conjures up images of a quiet, relatively unspoilt, less densely populated and predominantly residential community in the vicinity of a city.
REVOLUTIONARY ROAD: Jason Statham drives an 18-wheeler full of nitro into the title suburb, blows everything to shit, and then spends 90 minutes hunting down absolutely everyone involved with the making of this film, beating them to death with TV trays.
When a certain suburb decides to resurface the street in front of your house, how much of that gas tax is the suburb getting and using on the project?
From a “Mother Earth/Gaia” point of view building a city or suburb is far more destructive than building a mine, or building 50 mines for that matter.
The walk up to Atul Ruia's corporate office in Mahalaxmi, a central Mumbai suburb, is rather deceptive.
As dusk approaches a small Dublin suburb in the summer of 1984, mothers begin to call their children home.
On the surface, Annie Powerss life in a wealthy Floridian suburb is happy and idyllic.
But the Cleveland suburb is 10 times the size of Mission Hills, has a far more diverse population, and for other reasons does not fit the pattern he describes.
As someone who has spent WAY too much time in Atlanta, I knew I didn't want to live in a suburb from a very young age.
Example: My friend lives somewhere in the Suburbs out of town.
Most Americans would probably rather live in a suburb than in the crime-infested inner city.
- Sentence for "suburb"
- To Carol and me, even the…
- View More
- Quotes for "suburb"
- "My culture-deprived, aspirational mother dragged me…"
- View More
- Synonym for "suburb"
- outskirt, skirt, faubourg
- Phrases for "suburb"
- suburb Zarmina, Forestview suburb, Parisian suburb, ultra-Orthodox suburb, well-off suburb
- Hyponym for "suburb"
- bedroom community, Orly, stockbroker belt, Wimbledon, clichy-la-garenne
- Hypernym for "suburb"
- community, residential district, residential area
- Form for "suburb"
- burb, suburbia, suburban, suburbian
- Same Context for "suburb"
- neighborhoods, neighborhood, thoroughfare, hamlet, district