Sentence with the word misrepresentation
This whole age of misrepresentation is really going to hurt later on I think.
As misrepresentation is not necessary, it is of questionable importance to achieving the goal of getting attention and bringing about political results.
MikeGene: Yet not all misrepresentation is overstatement.
MikeGene: Or are you now going to deny that misrepresentation is a core feature of political activism and campaigning?
Or are you now going to deny that misrepresentation is a core feature of political activism and campaigning?
Provan, the unstated premise of your intentional misrepresentation is that you are in love with Richard Dawkins.
Bias by misrepresentation is used to create friction within opponents of "the Party" by exaggerating or misreporting the words of Tories so as to bring discord and dispute where there is "harmony".
But that is ok, we have come to expect nothing but lies and misrepresentation from the right; well let me take that back, we also expect them to come armed and threaten anyone who does not look just like them or agree to their extremist views.
The rhetoric of fear and misrepresentation is powerful, but I do not believe it will defeat the strongest call for healthcare reform by the American people this country has ever seen.
It seems that misrepresentation is all you can do …
- Sentence for "misrepresentation"
- This whole age of misrepresentation is…
- View More
- Phrases for "misrepresentation"
- misstatement misrepresentation, slight misrepresentation, complete misrepresentation, a misrepresentation, misrepresentation among
- Rhyme for "misrepresentation"
- Alsatian, Americanization, Appalachian, Balkanization, Christianization
- Etymologically Related for "misrepresentation"
- misrepresent, misrepresentative, misrepresenter
- Same Context for "misrepresentation"
- calumny, misrepresentations, falsehood, deceit, misinterpretation