Sentence with the word eliminate
We collectively are making the virtual elimination of these new infections in children an achievable goal, deliberately using the word "eliminate" -- not just "prevent."
If the word eliminate only makes you want them more, then make a pact with yourself to systematically cut back until you have only the occasional soda or other sugary drink as part of a planned treat.
As far as I'm concerned, the right thing to eliminate is Nancy Pelosi, at least from her seat in Congress.
All they eliminate is the gov subsidy of the guarantee of the loans.
The only thing this plan would eliminate is the hundreds of billions of dollars in waste and fraud, as well as unwarranted subsidies in Medicare that go to insurance companies – subsidies that do everything to pad their profits and nothing to improve your care.
The only thing this plan would eliminate is the hundreds of billions of dollars in waste and fraud, as well as unwarranted subsidies in Medicare that go to insurance companies -- subsidies that do everything to pad their profits but don't improve the care of seniors.
Well, the single most obvious luxury to eliminate is those goddam trips to Las Vegas.
If you can get them for such a small price that it won't affect your income, do use them, but generally when times are tough, the first thing to eliminate is all the non-food products.
It sounds simple -- all we have to eliminate is the water and/or the amount of salts in the masonry materials and we have solved our salitre problems.
Opponents of the Serrano-Fortuño bill say it is constructed to eliminate from the ballot one major option -- an enhancement of the current commonwealth arrangement.
Im gonna totally eliminate like everyone yo.
- Sentence for "eliminate"
- We collectively are making the virtual…
- View More
- Quotes for "eliminate"
- "I do believe that most men…"
- View More
- Synonym for "eliminate"
- deduce, separate, excrete, expel, omit
- Verb Forms for "eliminate"
- eliminated, eliminates, eliminating
- Phrases for "eliminate"
- eliminate malnutrition, eliminate malnutrition, to eliminate, eliminate annihilate, eliminate inpatient
- Rhyme for "eliminate"
- discriminate, incriminate
- Hyponym for "eliminate"
- close out, preclude, rule out
- Hypernym for "eliminate"
- remove, take, withdraw, take away, kill
- Cross Reference for "eliminate"
- to eliminate the personal equation
- Etymologically Related for "eliminate"
- eliminative, eliminatory, elimination, eliminant, eliminable
- Same Context for "eliminate"
- processes', bounty'