Sentence with the word courageous
LAMB: What it takes to be -- I mean, when would you put the label courageous on?
The budget he put together was' - I think he used the word 'courageous' - 'in getting out there and starting the conversation,' said Craig Schoenfeld, an attorney and former George W. Bush organizer in the Gingrich camp.
The term courageous restraint refers to a concept which is being considered for Nato forces in Afghanistan.
It is the man, occasionally woman that controls the anger that is the one who is brave (I prefer the term courageous) whether he / she loses is not the ultimate goal.
McChrystal, the commander at the time, issued guidance on curbing the use of airstrikes and rewarded what he termed "courageous restraint" on the battlefield.
And, at all of them, Barack Obama really actually went after Senator McCain on this whole issue of abandoning what he calls his courageous attempts at immigration reform, because of the fact that Republican primary voters were so opposed to it.
Kader Asmal for what it described as his courageous unannounced visit to a Soweto school last week.
"Sometimes, though, you have to have what I call courageous conversations with people and challenge what they are doing."
Manouchehr Mottaki in a news conference with the men welcomed them back and praised what he described as their courageous resistance while being held in Iraq by U.S. forces.
Iran's Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki in a news conference with the men welcomed them back and praised what he described as their courageous resistance while being held in Iraq by U.S. forces.
Man, I must have been feeling pretty courageous to get out there and dance last night. How much did I drink?
Fast forward one minute into this video to truly find out what courageous means. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk5w5w5vNFM
Brian was courageous while protecting his sister from bullies
1. "When people were teasing me he stood up for me, he is so courageous".
- Sentence for "courageous"
- LAMB: What it takes to be…
- View More
- Quotes for "courageous"
- "Our democracy poses problems and these…"
- View More
- Synonym for "courageous"
- brave, adventurous, intrepid, valiant, hardy
- Antonym for "courageous"
- Phrases for "courageous"
- Brave courageous, courageous first-rate, courageous souls, courageous statesmanship, courageous battle
- Rhyme for "courageous"
- advantageous, contagious, disadvantageous, outrageous
- Cross Reference for "courageous"
- Equivalent for "courageous"
- stalwart, lion-hearted, mettlesome, gamey, valiant
- Same Context for "courageous"
- brave, intelligent, virtuous, sincere, valiant