Sentence with the word contradistinguishes
"Art," as I understand the term in its broadness, contradistinguishes from nature.
Inasmuch as the soul refers the manifestations of these two forces to the one principle and contradistinguishes itself as a real being from whatever appears before it, it arrives at the idea of the
 Classically too, as far as consists with the allegorizing fancy of the modern, that still striving to project the inward, contradistinguishes itself from the seeming ease with which the poetry of the ancients reflects the world without.
His self-government contradistinguishes him throughout from Leontes.
- Sentence for "contradistinguishes"
- "Art," as I understand the term…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "contradistinguishes"
- contradistinguished, contradistinguishes, contradistinguishing
- Hypernym for "contradistinguishes"
- severalise, separate, secern, secernate, severalize
- Etymologically Related for "contradistinguishes"
- Form for "contradistinguishes"
- contradistinguished, contradistinguishing