- Everything about his story bespeaks continuity and sincerity of con- viction.
- With all the modern treatments, gadgets and con-, ventions at their fingertips, younger men, he believed, could do a lot better.
- She has been vilified in news reports around the world and called a "professional con- artist," Thompson wrote in the filing.
- As the con- vention market collapsed and companies slashed their travel budgets, hotels off-loaded excess rooms onto Wotif's site at bargain prices.
- "As we have seen, one or two people can cast a very negative and misleading light on a program that otherwise con- ducts its operations in accordance with the rules," Castiglione said in an e-mail.
- The broader con- text of Wright’s black liberation theology—with which Obama was quite familiar—is at least as disturbing as Wright’s most notorious statements, if not more so.
- For Obama’s critics, the president’s programs and proposals con- stitute an effort to fundamentally alter the contours of America’s free enterprise system.
- Definition for "con-"
- Sentence for "con-"
- Everything about his story bespeaks continuity…
- View More
- Same Context for "con-"
- Variant for "con-"