Sentence with the word cathodoluminescence
Inc. Images of zircon in cross section, as imaged by cathodoluminescence detector on a scanning electron microscope.
Analyses are being made by traditional and state-of-the-art methods including standard petrography, cathodoluminescence, scanning electron microscope/backscattered electron imaging with energy dispersive X-ray analyses, X-ray energy mapping, and ultraviolet fluorescence.
- Sentence for "cathodoluminescence"
- Inc. Images of zircon in cross…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "cathodoluminescence"
- Form for "cathodoluminescence"
- cathodoluminescence microscope