Sentence with the word bastard
Newcomer Kit Harington tells TVGuide that he had to learn to embrace the term "bastard," which is used quite frequently and openly in the series to describe his character Jon Snow, the illegitimate son of Winterfell's Lord Ned Stark Sean Bean.
"I don't care what you call the bastard," Joe said.
It evoked the word bastard: "something that is spurious, irregular, inferior or of questionable origin."
Kayu arau (Casuarina littorea) is often termed a bastard-pine, and as such gave name to the Isle of Pines discovered by Captain Cook.
“Sounds like the poor bastard is infected with the fungus.”
“Calling a person an ugly bastard is not a crime, but calling a person an ugly black bastard is a hate crime”.
Kinda funny since her husband is a member of a secessionist party - but they are white – so all is forgiven – stupidity, pre-marital sex resulting in bastard kids, lack of intelligence or any intellectual curiosity.
The bastard is only paying her what I told her I bought them for!
Anyway, one week and counting until this bastard is out of me for sure.
Miniature bastard is a seriously tightly-wound package of whoop ass.
- Sentence for "bastard"
- Newcomer Kit Harington tells TVGuide that…
- View More
- Quotes for "bastard"
- "No bastard ever won a war…"
- View More
- Synonym for "bastard"
- spurious, false, adulterate, bastardize, by-blow
- Phrases for "bastard"
- bastard deny, bastard gets, a bastard, bastard s, that bastard
- Rhyme for "bastard"
- mastered, plastered
- Hypernym for "bastard"
- variation, progeny, issue, offspring, unpleasant person
- Cross Reference for "bastard"
- bastard saltie, bastard sole, bastard file, bastard wing, bastard wine
- Equivalent for "bastard"
- imitative, counterfeit
- Same Context for "bastard"
- bitch, brute, wretch, fool, scoundrel
- Variant for "bastard"