Sentence with the word basketball
No interest in basketball is required to enjoy Real.
"That guy in basketball is going to get drafted in the top 10," he said.
` ` The hardest thing in basketball is the transition threes.
"The reason for salary escalation in basketball is exactly the same as it is in football," Baughman says.
` ` Yeah, but every team in basketball is going to get some open shots.
But teams drafting them are likely to need an abundance of patience because the rule of thumb in basketball is that big men take longer to develop.
Arizona basketball is all about family and all of a sudden it wasn't the same.
I suggest a career in basketball and eating lots of dead fish for her memory.
That's why we work on our games every summer — to win basketball games.
The success revitalized interest in basketball at Coastal Carolina, as the Chanticleers played in front of sold-out crowds every night in conference play.
- Sentence for "basketball"
- No interest in basketball is required…
- View More
- Quotes for "basketball"
- "I was about 14, and my…"
- View More
- Synonym for "basketball"
- basketball game, hoops
- Phrases for "basketball"
- basketball player, basketball coach, Rutgers basketball, Rutgers basketball, Duquesne basketball
- Hypernym for "basketball"
- ball, basketball equipment
- Etymologically Related for "basketball"
- Same Context for "basketball"
- soccer, tennis, hockey, volleyball, chess