Sentence with the word ammunition
Giannoulis will recover and then the ammunition is already spent.
A variety of ammunition is available to suit just about every survival need, to include 180 grain hard cast bullets.
Non-toxic ammunition is so good now that we have loads that can kill birds farther away than most of us can hit them.
Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded.
Seems like magazines like Field and Stream could have an article explaining that rumors ammunition is going to be all snatched up by the Feds is just stupid urban legend.
A scoped in-line that differs from a Ruger No. 1 single shot rifle only in which end of the barrel the assembled ammunition is loaded is certainly not primitive and is a muzzleloader in name only.
Factory ammunition is more consistent than it was in the past, but your handloads will be as consistent as you are in your reloading process.
Their ammunition is usually worth much more, and you can carry more of it.
It was a profound experience, because I walked sections of the battlefields of the Somme and Ypres, even found live ammunition from the war some 90 years ago (there's an essay about that trip on my website).
In the vast majority of states no defense would be necessary, as firearms are not registered and ammunition is not banned.
Ammunition hacked my account, and now I don't have one.
- Sentence for "ammunition"
- Giannoulis will recover and then the…
- View More
- Quotes for "ammunition"
- "When you get billions in aid…"
- View More
- Synonym for "ammunition"
- supplies, munition, missiles, archery, powder
- Phrases for "ammunition"
- ammunition depot, ammunition dump, ammunition dumps, rifle ammunition, caliber ammunition
- Rhyme for "ammunition"
- Deposition, Inquisition, Prohibition, Titian, abolition
- Hypernym for "ammunition"
- stuff, material, information, info
- Cross Reference for "ammunition"
- metallic ammunition, fixed ammunition, ammunition-bread, stand of ammunition
- Equivalent for "ammunition"
- Form for "ammunition"
- ammunitioned, ammunitioning
- Same Context for "ammunition"
- cartridge, munitions, equipment, fuel, artillery