Sentence with the word allergic
Their droppings trigger allergy reactions in allergic children.
Bierman CW, Shapiro GG, Pierson WE, et al. Safety of influenza vaccination in allergic children.
Release of leukotrienes in allergic and inflammatory conditions is probably responsible for the symptoms which characterize these diseases.
I had suffered from bronchial asthma as a child and had developed a deep curiosity in allergic phenomena.
SAUDI ARABIA's response to the Arab spring might be described as allergic.
The day finished with Tao of Tea’s Peppermint, because I remain allergic to food.
However, the food-challenge test was quite strict — the children needed to show two or more symptoms from a specific list to be classified as allergic after eating peanuts.
Many of those suffering from the seasonal effects of what is known as allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, use a variety of prescription and over-the-counter medicines to treat the symptoms of allergies.
About 15 to 20 percent of Americans have allergic reactions to airborne substances which trigger the classic condition known as allergic rhinitis.
However, the food-challenge test was quite strict—the children needed to show two or more symptoms from a specific list to be classified as allergic after eating peanuts.
he is so allergic, how can he say i have an attitude problem." "allergic shut up!" "dun act so allergic,move outta my way" "don't be so allergic, com'on let go out tonight michelle
- Sentence for "allergic"
- Their droppings trigger allergy reactions in…
- View More
- Quotes for "allergic"
- "My nutritionist has done a great…"
- View More
- Synonym for "allergic"
- hypersensitive, hypersensitized, sensitized, supersensitive, supersensitized
- Phrases for "allergic"
- allergic predisposes, allergic reaction, you're allergic, profound allergic, Being allergic
- Equivalent for "allergic"
- Etymologically Related for "allergic"
- allergically, allergy
- Same Context for "allergic"
- autoimmune, cutaneous, anaphylactic, lymphoproliferative, systemic