Sentence with the word alleging
No action may be brought under this title alleging infringement of copyright based on the manufacture, importation, or distribution of a digital audio recording device, a digital audio recording medium, an analog recording device, or an analog recording medium, or based on the noncommercial use by a consumer of such a device or medium for making digital musical recordings or analog musical recordings.
Second, if the claim you are alleging is a statutory claim (federal or state), you need to cite the statute.
In a blog post, Brie put together such evidence as Nguyen's poor showing in the store's Vietnamese categories and multiple reviews of his titles alleging fraud to suggest one explanation:
Based on a phone call alleging abuse, based on confidential informants, based on what they saw when they raided this compound, the state believes that it's a common practice within this compound for teenage girls as young as 13 or 14 to be married to adult men.
DE LA CRUZ: Authorities raided the Yearning For Zion ranch and seized the children based on a phone call alleging abuse.
If that is the claim then the DI is correct and you are wrong in alleging dishonesty.
But Mr. Keiler is mistaken in alleging that I blame the United States for the insurgency.
Over the years, Feldman says, he has gotten numerous calls alleging abuse on the part of Jackson, but since 1994 he is more cynical than gullible, so he has turned all the others down.
Thus, in alleging murder while engaged in the perpetration of a robbery, "Article 118" is alleged in the charge, not "Article 118 (4)."
The bureau received yet another call alleging neglect six months later.
- Sentence for "alleging"
- No action may be brought under…
- View More
- Quotes for "alleging"
- "In recent years personal injury attorneys…"
- View More
- Synonym for "alleging"
- aver, assign, affirm, predicate, assert
- Verb Forms for "alleging"
- alleged, alleges, alleging
- Phrases for "alleging"
- lawsuit alleging, alleging Minelli, suits alleging, alleging widespread, alleging shady
- Rhyme for "alleging"
- dredge, edge, fledge, hedge, ledge
- Hyponym for "alleging"
- Hypernym for "alleging"
- asseverate, maintain, assert
- Cross Reference for "alleging"
- Wikipedia article on "oath"
- Etymologically Related for "alleging"
- Same Context for "alleging"
- hand-loaded, head/neck, baseless, antiparallel, attention