Sentence with the word alcoholic
When doctors use the term alcoholic liver disease, they are referring to a specific disease process that is made up of four distinct, advancing stages of liver damage, beginning with something called fatty liver and, if unchecked, progressing to inflammation of the liver, or alcoholic hepatitis.
We stated at the beginning of our Memoir of 1860 that: "We apply the term alcoholic to that fermentation which sugar undergoes under the influence of the ferment known as BEER YEAST."
We stated at the beginning of our Memoir of 1860 that: We apply the term alcoholic to that fermentation which sugar undergoes under the influence of the ferment known as beer yeast.
Then why does the word "alcoholic" imply negativity?
Munny, a recovering alcoholic, is now about to become the monster he once was – the man who killed women, children and everything that walks or crawled at one time or another.
Private-label alcoholic beverages made up less than 1% of alcohol sales in the retail outlets tracked by Nielsen last year, while store brands accounted for 17% of all items sold.
Both Big Flats and Buck Range Light were created for the retailers by Winery Exchange Inc., a Novato, Calif., firm that develops private-label alcoholic beverages for stores in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Itis a form of alcohol, C2H5OH, found in alcoholic beverages and also used as an additive in gasoline to produce gasohol.
The opinion of a twice convicted underage alcoholic, is worthless.
After his release from the psychiatric ward, he becomes a drug addict and alcoholic, is on the verge of madness, and wanders in the Hospital from time to time thinking he is still a surgeon, and the Staff is accustomed to this and tells him gently to go home.
- Sentence for "alcoholic"
- When doctors use the term alcoholic…
- View More
- Quotes for "alcoholic"
- "When you live in an alcoholic…"
- View More
- Synonym for "alcoholic"
- spirituous, hard, ardent, strong, dipsomaniac
- Antonym for "alcoholic"
- teetotaler, on the wagon, nonalcoholic
- Phrases for "alcoholic"
- alcoholic unreformed, an alcoholic, alcoholic abusive, abusive alcoholic, non alcoholic
- Rhyme for "alcoholic"
- anabolic, bucolic, diastolic, folic, frolic
- Hypernym for "alcoholic"
- sot, rummy, drunk, inebriate, wino
- Equivalent for "alcoholic"
- addicted, intoxicating, dry, strong, intoxicant
- Etymologically Related for "alcoholic"
- Form for "alcoholic"
- Alcoholics Anonymous, -holic
- Same Context for "alcoholic"
- intoxicating, aromatic, spirituous, acidic, aqueous