Sentence with the word adventures
"Here, brother Sancho Panza," said Don Quixote when he saw it, "we may plunge our hands up to the elbows in what they call adventures; but observe, even shouldst thou see me in the greatest danger in the world, thou must not put a hand to thy sword in my defence, unless indeed thou perceivest that those who assail me are rabble or base folk; for in that case thou mayest very properly aid me; but if they be knights it is on no account permitted or allowed thee by the laws of knighthood to help me until thou hast been dubbed a knight."
Each of those stories also reworks one of the team's adventures from the 1960s.
This entry was posted in adventures in reading and tagged bad endings, crap stories, grasping for the wind, spec-fiction.
Would you like to see a "Call of Duty" movie apart from "Red Dawn," or do you think the retelling of the Wolverines 'adventures is enough?
I'll tune in every Christmas for the 24-hour "A Christmas Story" marathon, but the "Christmas Carol" - inspired tale of a jerkface TV exec and his eye-opening ghostly adventures is something I can pop in anytime, anywhere.
The pleasure of reading a great story and to experience the characters 'adventures is universal.
Posted in adventures in reading | Tagged bad endings, crap stories, grasping for the wind, spec-fiction | Leave a comment
I like the way you write this blog (actually it's like reading a fiction, the way you tell your adventures is kind of fascinating) and as I've never read any book you wrote (shame on me!), now I feel like buying one!
In countless Batman adventures from the 1940s through the 1960s, the Dynamic Duo are on the point of catching a gang of crooks when Robin trips over something.
Escaping through written adventures is my poison of choice.
- Sentence for "adventures"
- "Here, brother Sancho Panza," said Don…
- View More
- Quotes for "adventures"
- "I want to do more action…"
- View More
- Synonym for "adventures"
- event, enterprise, venture, undertaking, chance
- Antonym for "adventures"
- Verb Forms for "adventures"
- adventured, adventures, adventuring
- Phrases for "adventures"
- Lohman's adventures, fantasy adventures, Amazing adventures, romantic adventures, future adventures
- Rhyme for "adventures"
- bencher, clencher, debenture, denture, indenture
- Hypernym for "adventures"
- risk, lay on the line, put on the line, labor, project
- Cross Reference for "adventures"
- at all adventures, bill of adventure
- Etymologically Related for "adventures"
- advent, advene
- Form for "adventures"
- adventurous, adventuress, adventuresome, adventurousness, adventurer
- Same Context for "adventures"
- romance, incident, tale, experience, pleasure