Sentence with the word achieves
The "Avatar" of the title achieves its own place in the (film) history books by offering the audience the means of jumping species over to the other side.
Avatar "of the title achieves its own place in the
What the skilled and seasoned drinker achieves is a discreet and canny semi-intoxication.
"The only thing that Sen. Coburn's stunt achieves is to stop us from moving to the (defense) appropriations bill that funds our troops," Reid spokesman Jim Manley said in an e-mailed statement.
The only thing this achieves is enraging your supporters, as we see in the case of Hilary's fans.
Such form as the metropolis achieves is crowdform: the swarming bathing beach by the sea or the body of spectators in the boxing arena or the football stadium.
Conn Ó Muíneacháin achieves what must surely be another world first - podcasting from the boot of his car!
David Eckstein achieves what he does because of the whole package.
In fact, the only purpose Bomberman: Act Zero serves, and the only distinction it achieves, is to take the series to absolute rock bottom so there’s nowhere left to go but up from here.
A pause in the expression, if oral, and a comma before the last word achieves the result in the interim between instruction and performance.
- Sentence for "achieves"
- The "Avatar" of the title achieves…
- View More
- Quotes for "achieves"
- "Everyone who achieves success in a…"
- View More
- Synonym for "achieves"
- realize, obtain, execute, accomplish, effect
- Verb Forms for "achieves"
- achieved, achieves, achieving
- Phrases for "achieves"
- budget achieves, achieves justice, he achieves, achieves results, achieves no
- Rhyme for "achieves"
- Eve, Kleve, Neave, Rajiv, Steve
- Hyponym for "achieves"
- come to, progress to, culminate, finagle, score
- Hypernym for "achieves"
- succeed, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods, win, come through
- Form for "achieves"
- achievement, achiever
- Same Context for "achieves"
- continous, frequency-dependent, life-affirming, unsorted, hardly-won