Sentence with the word Eyepiece
Bent to the eyepiece was an old woman with long, black hair, wet as a well-used mop.
Similarly, on completing the setting out of a curve, and arriving at the end of the chord, the remote end being seen by reflection, the direction observed along the axis of the eyepiece is the new tangent.
Like that's not good enough, the costs for producing the eyepiece is a mere $1-2 for production in small quantities, while being able to take down the costs to a few cents on a large scale.
The eyepiece is a lens I had lying around, which has a focal length of about 30mm.
The drawtube holding the eyepiece is a cardboard tube, which was left over from a roll of 'Glad-wrap', also covered with the same sticky-backed material as used on the main tube.
On the left side of the eyepiece is a button marked RAW/JPEG for one-touch JPEG or Raw shooting.
The type where you look through an eyepiece while turning a knob until an object comes into focus (usually a tree I use as a distance marker) then looking at the wheel with yardage markings on it.
Nikon D200, Kowa 883 telescope with TSN-PZ camera eyepiece 1/640s f/8.0 at 1000.0mm iso400 Question: This North American migrant is challenging to identify, but there is one obvious field mark visible in this image.
I'd considered Samco as a resource, but any Mauser action I obtain from them will have to be drilled and tapped for scope mounts, and the bolt handles on a number of them will have to reshaped to clear a scope's eyepiece.
• No more squinting into a microscope: The 3MP HiRo Cam by Premier ($190) replaces the eyepiece of any DIN-compatible microscope and lets you view your slide subject on a PC via a USB connection.
You got boxed in your eyepiece.
- Sentence for "Eyepiece"
- Bent to the eyepiece was an…
- View More
- Synonym for "Eyepiece"
- Hypernym for "Eyepiece"
- lense, lens, lens system
- Cross Reference for "Eyepiece"
- spectral eyepiece, continental eyepiece, goniometer-eyepiece, orthoscopic eyepiece, ramsden's eyepiece
- Equivalent for "Eyepiece"
- erecting eyepiece
- Same Context for "Eyepiece"
- diffuser, reticle, viewfinder, periscope, collimator