Sentence with the word Extraterrestrial
My spouse Xualaxar and I find lots of inherent interest in extraterrestrial romance.
"I don't really believe in extraterrestrial life, but if we set something up like that, we'd be prepared for anything," said Brandon Coby, 23 years old, a biology major at the University of Colorado.
There, during the 60s and 70s, nearly all of the Apollo astronauts who walked on the moon were taught the basics in extraterrestrial exploration and earthworks.
We all thought it was about testing survivability in extraterrestrial environments, when it was really to see if humans can survive in what they know our eventual environment will mostly likely be here on earth.
More than that, the American authorities encouraged people's interest in extraterrestrial visitors as a way of covering defence activities.
Given that many of us (well likely all of us) here at SFSignal read Sci-Fi I'd expect that most are want to believe in extraterrestrial life too - but is there anybody who feels strongly that we must be the only intelligent beings in the universe?
This is no hard-and-fast rule, but: Isn't that the phrase extraterrestrial armadas always use--right before they blast the puny humans to kingdom come?
I'd recommend this book to anyone interested in extraterrestrial activity, politics ...
I think that's where we, or at least I, broached the idea of extraterrestrial life and the question of what such a language—not just of science, but also of art and poetry—would look like in a civilization far more advanced than ours.
Nonetheless, his working hypothesis appears to be that the methane is, or was, produced by organisms—that is to say, extraterrestrial life.
Aquene and Sato are Extraterrestrial so are Aeris and Bailey
- Sentence for "Extraterrestrial"
- My spouse Xualaxar and I find…
- View More
- Synonym for "Extraterrestrial"
- extraterrestrial being, alien
- Phrases for "Extraterrestrial"
- extraterrestrial life, extraterrestrial origin, extraterrestrial visitors, extraterrestrial looked, behind extraterrestrial
- Rhyme for "Extraterrestrial"
- Hypernym for "Extraterrestrial"
- hypothetical creature
- Cross Reference for "Extraterrestrial"
- angel, star visitor, intra-planetary being, off-planet personality, celestial
- Etymologically Related for "Extraterrestrial"
- Same Context for "Extraterrestrial"
- nonhuman, sentient, unicellular, dokaalan, pre-columbian