Sentence with the word Depth
(organization unit ID), and $depth (organization unit depth) are the variables over which we have control.
And it seems like the local online news site that seems to cover the tea-baggers regularly and in depth is the Seattle PI.
Third in depth is the Russell 3000 index covering 99% of the U.S. market.
Fifth in depth is the Standard & Poor's Composite 1500 Index representing about 90% of the U.S. market.
One of the people profiled in depth is Julian Le Grand.
Changing ministers, who cannot possibly grasp their portfolios in depth, is another problem.
Because the depth is always just slightly over your head you never get into areas where someone has stirred up a bunch of silt from the bottom.
He said that in the past couple of years he's understood that, he's tried to travel the world and get a better what he called depth and understanding of the issues globally -- Hala.
But certainly the Senators believe their depth is a factor.
"They're very impressive, the depth is there," Devoe said.
Kagan doesnt provide us enough depth when talking about Louis XIV and how he domesticated those dirty nobles in Versailles" "OH YES GIVE ME MORE DEPTH!!!
Xbox360 fanboy: Holy shitz! Halo 3 ownz so much I'd let Master Chief fuck my mom in the ass. PS3/Wii cocksucker: Yeah but you see, it kinda you know, LACKS DEPTH.
Random makes some shallow closed minded entry, usually about others, see emo, hXe, scene to name a few and thinks it makes him someone.
Mrs. Petunia's depth was jiggling as she talked. "Wow," said Tom "she's gotten even more depthlier than usual.
- Sentence for "Depth"
- (organization unit ID), and $depth (organization…
- View More
- Quotes for "Depth"
- "We lament the speed of our…"
- View More
- Synonym for "Depth"
- deepness, deepness, profoundness, profoundness, abundance
- Phrases for "Depth"
- depth coverage, greater depth, greater depth, depth of, depth of
- Hypernym for "Depth"
- wisdom, sapience, abjection, degradation, abasement
- Cross Reference for "Depth"
- focal depth, molded depth, depth-perception, depth of the hold, depth of the hold
- Etymologically Related for "Depth"
- in depth, in depth, depth charge, depth charge, out of one's depth
- Same Context for "Depth"
- height, height, darkness, darkness, strength