Quotes for "variable":
"Abstraction brings the world into more complex, variable relations it can extract beauty, alternative topographies, ugliness, and intense actualities from seeming nothingness."
"There is not so variable a thing in nature as a lady's head-dress."
"Because what happens is, as the economy suffers, tax revenues go down. But unlike businesses, where at least your variable costs go down, in government your variable costs go up: unemployment insurance, workmen's compensation, health care benefits, welfare, you name it."
- Sentence for "variable"
- I therefore call it the variable…
- View More
- Quotes for "variable"
- "Abstraction brings the world into more…"
- View More
- Synonym for "variable"
- inconstant, versatile, unsteady, wavering, mutable
- Phrases for "variable"
- variable annuities, variable incubation, variable interest, variable periods, widely variable
- Rhyme for "variable"
- Hypernym for "variable"
- Cross Reference for "variable"
- independent variable, short-period variable, variable screw, variable star, variable nebula
- Equivalent for "variable"
- adaptable, varied, unsettled, versatile, uncertain
- Form for "variable"
- variability, variableness, independent variable, free variable, continuous variable
- Same Context for "variable"
- parameter, input, data, specific, factor