Quotes for "regard":
"I do not regard a broker as a member of the human race."
"Before this learning experience, I had assumed that with regard to programs that sought to help people out of poverty, the political world was essentially divided into two camps: conservatives who opposed these for a variety of reasons, and liberals who supported them."
"Many people consider the things government does for them to be social progress but they regard the things government does for others as socialism."
"I was scheduled to give my first official press conference that morning anyway, 'cause I was chairman of the Governors Energy Council and I was making a press conference with regard to energy policy."
"To regard the imagination as metaphysics is to think of it as part of life, and to think of it as part of life is to realize the extent of artifice. We live in the mind."
"When men take pleasure in feeling their minds elevated with strong drink, and so indulge their appetite as to disorder their understandings, neglect their duty as members of a family or civil society, and cast off all regard to religion, their case is much to be pitied."
"In regard of the rich grace and wisdom of his love toward his people for who sees not, but that it is a curse to be unready as these foolish virgins, who were therefore shut out."
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable."
"We live in a stage of politics, where legislators seem to regard the passage of laws as much more important than the results of their enforcement."
"I don't believe in the so-called Olympic spirit. I speak from personal experience. When China hosted the Games, it failed to include the people. The event was constructed without regard for their joy."
- Sentence for "regard"
- True, it is incredible that men…
- View More
- Quotes for "regard"
- "I do not regard a broker…"
- View More
- Synonym for "regard"
- attend, remark, observe, consider, value
- Verb Forms for "regard"
- regarded, regarding, regards
- Phrases for "regard"
- regard to, hibernating regard, regard Fatah's, regard for, this regard
- Rhyme for "regard"
- Bernard, Brossard, Chard, Gerard, Gillard
- Hypernym for "regard"
- greeting, salutation, look, affection, heart
- Cross Reference for "regard"
- point of regard, in regard, field of regard, in this (that) regard, at regard of
- Form for "regard"
- disregard, regardable, in regard, self-regarding, regarder
- Same Context for "regard"
- respect, affection, gratitude, reverence, consideration