Quotes for "low":
"Nothing is so beautiful as spring - when weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush Thrush's eggs look little low heavens, and thrush through the echoing timber does so rinse and wring the ear, it strikes like lightning to hear him sing."
"Cunning... is but the low mimic of wisdom."
"Three years after starting, by physically doing everything from raising the finance to special effects, we'd finally cobbled together our low budget film."
"Not failure, but low aim is sin."
"When I entered high school I was an A-student, but not for long. I wanted the fancy clothes. I wanted to hang out with the guys. I went from being an A-student to a B-student to a C-student, but I didn't care. I was getting the high fives and the low fives and the pats on the back. I was cool."
"Greatly begin. Though thou have time, but for a line, be that sublime. Not failure, but low aim is crime."
"I play in the low 80s. If it's any hotter than that, I won't play."
"We have three generations at home, including my father-in-law. I keep a very low profile, and a lot of things I do are very much with the family in mind. I have actually made films with the family around me."
"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"
"Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come."
- Sentence for "low"
- Now reading this struck me as…
- View More
- Quotes for "low"
- "Nothing is so beautiful as spring…"
- View More
- Synonym for "low"
- moo, hill, mound, grave, fire
- Phrases for "low"
- low carb, low self-esteem, low pressure, relatively low, low lifes
- Rhyme for "low"
- Au, Beau, Bio, Bo, Bordeaux
- Hypernym for "low"
- air mass, emit, let out, let loose, utter
- Cross Reference for "low"
- low embroidery, low water, lower table, Low Sunday, low grounds
- Equivalent for "low"
- contemptible, rock-bottom, depressed, low-level, reduced
- Etymologically Related for "low"
- Low Latin, Low German
- Form for "low"
- lowed, lowing
- Same Context for "low"
- high, small, distant, weak, better
- Variant for "low"