Quotes for "flock":
"Eagles commonly fly alone. They are crows, daws, and starlings that flock together."
"Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse."
"In New York, if you weigh under 200 pounds and decline so much as a cookie at a co-worker's party, women will flock to your side, assuring you of your appealing physique. This is how skittish we are about the dangers of anorexia and the pressures of body image."
"Men are like sheep, of which a flock is more easily driven than a single one."
"We have an uncanny ability to make birds do what we want them to do. In Blood Simple there's a shot from the bumper of a car and it's going up this road and a huge flock of birds takes off at the perfect moment."
"I would have been glad to have lived under my wood side, and to have kept a flock of sheep, rather than to have undertaken this government."
- Sentence for "flock"
- There appeared to be an unusual…
- View More
- Quotes for "flock"
- "Eagles commonly fly alone. They are…"
- View More
- Synonym for "flock"
- crowd, congregate, school, school, herd
- Verb Forms for "flock"
- flocked, flocking, flocks
- Phrases for "flock"
- bi-level flock, feathered flock, bi-level flock, wooly flock, flock unprotected
- Rhyme for "flock"
- Bach, Bangkok, Bloch, Block, Brock
- Hypernym for "flock"
- congregation, faithful, fold, animal group, crowd
- Cross Reference for "flock"
- company, multitude, group
- Form for "flock"
- flocked, flocking
- Same Context for "flock"
- herd, sheep, cattle, swarm, swarm