Quotes for "expected":
"From those to whom much is given, much is expected. I have been given much - the love of my family, the faith and trust of the people of New York, and the chance to lead this state. I am deeply sorry that I did not live up to what was expected of me."
"By 2050, the Australian population is expected to grow from 22 million to 36 million. That increase alone will put huge pressure on our towns and our cities. We will need more homes, more roads, more rail lines, more hospitals, more schools, just to accommodate so many Australians."
"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being."
"If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things."
"Many seventh graders I know in Illinois, as well as around the Nation, are studying the Constitution. I was pretty impressed with the quality of education our children are receiving because they had not expected me to ask them about it."
"I never expected any sort of success with 'Mockingbird'... I sort of hoped someone would like it enough to give me encouragement."
"I had to trick people into giving me money for my first film. Making a romantic comedy is easier and more expected from a woman than it is to make a drama about a Japanese warrior."
"It is not to be expected that human nature will change in a day."
"One expected growth, change without it, the world was less, the well of inspiration dried up, the muses fled."
"We criticize mothers for closeness. We criticize fathers for distance. How many of us have expected less from our fathers and appreciated what they gave us more? How many of us always let them off the hook?"
- Sentence for "expected"
- Mrs. Uhler knew that her husband…
- View More
- Quotes for "expected"
- "From those to whom much is…"
- View More
- Synonym for "expected"
- await, anticipate, hope, look for, wait
- Verb Forms for "expected"
- expectancies, expectancy, expected, expecting, expects
- Phrases for "expected"
- expected to, than expected, better-than expected, higher-than expected, never expected
- Rhyme for "expected"
- Brecht, Hecht, Select, affect, bedecked
- Hyponym for "expected"
- hold on, anticipate, look to, hang on, look forward
- Hypernym for "expected"
- bear, give birth, birth, have, deliver
- Etymologically Related for "expected"
- expectation, expectancy, expectable, expectant
- Form for "expected"
- unexpected, expected, expecting
- Same Context for "expected"
- oppose, top-line, first-quarter, seven-digit, distributable