Quotes for "discriminated":
"Private religious speech can't be discriminated against. It has to be treated equally with secular speech."
"A fact must be assimilated with, or discriminated fromm, some other fact or facts, in order to be raised to the dignity of a truth, and made to convey the least knowledge to the mind."
"What I believe is that marriage is between a man and a woman, but what I also believe is that we have an obligation to make sure that gays and lesbians have the rights of citizenship that afford them visitations to hospitals, that allow them to be, to transfer property between partners, to make certain that they're not discriminated on the job."
"That's what liberalism is all about, is promoting incompetence on the basis it's fair, because people would be the best if they weren't discriminated against."
"Women's liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It's men who are discriminated against. They can't bear children. And no one is likely to do anything about that."
"Unfortunately, we are still in an age where individuals may be discriminated against because of health conditions."
- Sentence for "discriminated"
- If Rogat's criticism here is merely…
- View More
- Quotes for "discriminated"
- "Private religious speech can't be discriminated…"
- View More
- Synonym for "discriminated"
- distinguish, differentiate
- Verb Forms for "discriminated"
- discriminated, discriminates, discriminating
- Phrases for "discriminated"
- being discriminated, constantly discriminated, Connecticut discriminated, feels discriminated, Committee discriminated
- Rhyme for "discriminated"
- eliminate, incriminate
- Hypernym for "discriminated"
- recognise, pick out, discern, recognize, distinguish
- Cross Reference for "discriminated"
- discrimination reaction, sensible discrimination, discriminating cubic, discriminating circle, law of discrimination
- Form for "discriminated"
- discriminated, discriminating
- Same Context for "discriminated"
- officeholder, devaluations, biota, brokerssymbol, emptores