Quotes for "culture":
"How do you make any sense of history, art or literature without knowing the stories and iconography of your own culture and all the world's main religions?"
"My wife wanted my children to have some Chinese culture and education. She believes the children need to learn two languages and two cultures."
"You get more churches burned down in the United States in the last two years than in the last hundred, because of the lack of understanding of culture and diversity and the beauty of it."
"We can make a commitment to promote vegetables and fruits and whole grains on every part of every menu. We can make portion sizes smaller and emphasize quality over quantity. And we can help create a culture - imagine this - where our kids ask for healthy options instead of resisting them."
"It's a sad fact about our culture that a poet can earn much more money writing or talking about his art than he can by practicing it."
"American culture is torn between our long romance with violence and our terror of the devastation wrought by war and crime and environmental havoc."
"I wanted to escape Small Town U.S.A. To dismiss the boundaries, to explore. My life experience came from watching movies, TV, and reading books and magazines. When your culture comes from watching TV everyday, you're bombarded with images of things that seem cool, places that seem interesting, people who have jobs and careers and opportunities."
"Moral values, and a culture and a religion, maintaining these values are far better than laws and regulations."
"Cinema reflects culture and there is no harm in adapting technology, but not at the cost of losing your originality."
"There's an assault on human sexuality, as Judge Scalia said, they've taken sides in the culture war and on top of that if we have a democracy, the democratic processes should be that we can elect representatives who will share our point of view and vote those things into law."
- Sentence for "culture"
- (c) The people of the culture…
- View More
- Quotes for "culture"
- "How do you make any sense…"
- View More
- Synonym for "culture"
- civilization, civilization, cultivate, cultivate, educate
- Verb Forms for "culture"
- cultured, cultures, culturing
- Phrases for "culture"
- pop culture, blood-drenched culture, culture wars, celebrity-obsessed culture, culture Thabang
- Rhyme for "culture"
- vulture, vulture
- Hypernym for "culture"
- ne plus ultra, perfection, flawlessness, grow
- Cross Reference for "culture"
- cultivation, intensive culture, direct culture, culture system, culture anthropology
- Equivalent for "culture"
- culture medium
- Etymologically Related for "culture"
- agriculture, agriculture, culture shock, culture shock, cult
- Form for "culture"
- cultured, cultured, culturing, culturing, cyberculture
- Same Context for "culture"
- education, education, society, society, religion