Quotes for "courageous":
"Our democracy poses problems and these problems must and shall be solved by courageous leadership."
"It's up to the courage of the filmmakers to make art in cinema, not just business. John was rejected by studios, he borrowed money and did movies with his own money. You're either courageous or not. You have to find a way."
"Hope, like faith, is nothing if it is not courageous it is nothing if it is not ridiculous."
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."
"May joy and good fellowship reign, and in this manner, may the Olympic Torch pursue its way through ages, increasing friendly understanding among nations, for the good of a humanity always more enthusiastic, more courageous and more pure."
"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
"Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government."
"The really courageous and bold thing is to make movies about human behaviour."
"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience."
"You got to have a courageous president to stand up and says, listen, if - if you send a bill to me that spends more money than what we've coming in, I'll veto it. I mean, I'm going to try to work with you the best I can, but I'm going to veto it."
- Sentence for "courageous"
- LAMB: What it takes to be…
- View More
- Quotes for "courageous"
- "Our democracy poses problems and these…"
- View More
- Synonym for "courageous"
- brave, adventurous, intrepid, valiant, hardy
- Antonym for "courageous"
- Phrases for "courageous"
- Brave courageous, courageous first-rate, courageous souls, courageous statesmanship, courageous battle
- Rhyme for "courageous"
- advantageous, contagious, disadvantageous, outrageous
- Cross Reference for "courageous"
- Equivalent for "courageous"
- stalwart, lion-hearted, mettlesome, gamey, valiant
- Same Context for "courageous"
- brave, intelligent, virtuous, sincere, valiant