Quotes for "calm":
"In my experience, it's all wonderful with girls until about 16. Around that time, boys kind of calm down and start focusing their testosterone. Girls get a little challenging, especially for fathers."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty."
"A desire arises in the mind. It is satisfied immediately another comes. In the interval which separates two desires a perfect calm reigns in the mind. It is at this moment freed from all thought, love or hate. Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves."
"I have so much chaos in my life, it's become normal. You become used to it. You have to just relax, calm down, take a deep breath and try to see how you can make things work rather than complain about how they're wrong."
"If it's a romantic holiday, the only thing I need is my wife. We love quiet and calm places where we can't be disturbed. Neither of us likes being in busy places we would much rather stay in our hotel room and enjoy each other's company."
"When we have done our best, we can, as a united people, take whatever may befall with calm courage and confidence that this old nation will survive and if death should come to many of us, death is not the end."
"Great events make me quiet and calm it is only trifles that irritate my nerves."
"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us."
"If you can't pay for a thing, don't buy it. If you can't get paid for it, don't sell it. Do this, and you will have calm and drowsy nights, with all of the good business you have now and none of the bad. If you have time, don't wait for time."
"If the blood humor is too strong and robust, calm it with balance and harmony."
- Sentence for "calm"
- Labour, equally keen on personal attacks,…
- View More
- Quotes for "calm"
- "In my experience, it's all wonderful…"
- View More
- Synonym for "calm"
- tranquility, stillness, quiet, serenity, pacify
- Antonym for "calm"
- anxious, nervous, stressed
- Verb Forms for "calm"
- calmed, calming, calmness, calms
- Phrases for "calm"
- preternaturally calm, preternaturally calm, calm down, remain calm, deceptively calm
- Rhyme for "calm"
- Bomb, Dom, Fromm, Guam, Islam
- Hypernym for "calm"
- wind, air current, current of air, stabilise, stabilize
- Cross Reference for "calm"
- still, in the caulms, dead calm, region of calms, calms of cancer
- Equivalent for "calm"
- composed, placid, windless, unruffled, tranquil
- Same Context for "calm"
- quiet, cool, serene, steady, intelligent