Quotes for "bastard":
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
"Where does discontent start? You are warm enough, but you shiver. You are fed, yet hunger gnaws you. You have been loved, but your yearning wanders in new fields. And to prod all these there's time, the Bastard Time."
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
- Sentence for "bastard"
- Newcomer Kit Harington tells TVGuide that…
- View More
- Quotes for "bastard"
- "No bastard ever won a war…"
- View More
- Synonym for "bastard"
- spurious, false, adulterate, bastardize, by-blow
- Phrases for "bastard"
- bastard deny, bastard gets, a bastard, bastard s, that bastard
- Rhyme for "bastard"
- mastered, plastered
- Hypernym for "bastard"
- variation, progeny, issue, offspring, unpleasant person
- Cross Reference for "bastard"
- bastard saltie, bastard sole, bastard file, bastard wing, bastard wine
- Equivalent for "bastard"
- imitative, counterfeit
- Same Context for "bastard"
- bitch, brute, wretch, fool, scoundrel
- Variant for "bastard"