Quotes for "basket":
"After graduating from flares and platforms in the early 1970s, I started drama school wearing a pair of khaki dungarees with one of my Dad's Army shirts, accessorised by a cat's basket doubling as a handbag. Very Lady Gaga."
"I hope we don't get to the point where we have to have the cat stop chasing the mouse to teach him glassblowing and basket weaving."
"The way to become rich is to put all your eggs in one basket and then watch that basket."
"Poetry isn't a profession, it's a way of life. It's an empty basket you put your life into it and make something out of that."
"The waste basket is the writer's best friend."
- Sentence for "basket"
- Having made his heap of sand,…
- View More
- Quotes for "basket"
- "After graduating from flares and platforms…"
- View More
- Synonym for "basket"
- skep, skep, scuttle, scuttle, seedlip
- Phrases for "basket"
- back-cut basket, back-cut basket, wicker basket, wicker basket, Walter's basket
- Rhyme for "basket"
- casket, casket, gasket, gasket, mascot
- Hypernym for "basket"
- containerful, score, basketball equipment, containerful, goal
- Cross Reference for "basket"
- basket-handle arch, the pick of the basket, to be left in the basket, to be left in the basket, cartilaginous branchial basket
- Same Context for "basket"
- bag, bag, bowl, bowl, sack