Quotes for "bases":
"My dad and grandpa were in the army and as a country singer you're constantly playing at military bases all across the country and meeting soldiers and their families and hearing their stories."
"After I hit a home run I had a habit of running the bases with my head down. I figured the pitcher already felt bad enough without me showing him up rounding the bases."
"God willing, we shall come to a stage where the world looks at the Palestinian question, and Palestinian rights on Palestinian national soil, as well as the questions of the occupied Syrian and Lebanese territories. These are the bases on which peace will be built."
"C-17s should be ready to go at various military bases around the world packed with water, food, medical supplies, sleeping bags and tents, all prepared to be air dropped in alongside soldiers and doctors to begin relief efforts."
"I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
"But if you believe in Christ and that your main goal with your life is supposed to be to honor Him and do His will, then you don't have as much pressure as someone who bases all their happiness on whether they're a movie star."
"Events at home, at work, in the street - these are the bases for a story."
- Sentence for "bases"
- His pop with the bat half…
- View More
- Quotes for "bases"
- "My dad and grandpa were in…"
- View More
- Synonym for "bases"
- low-minded, low-minded, ignoble, ignoble, degraded
- Antonym for "bases"
- apex, likeable, desirable, admirable, noble
- Verb Forms for "bases"
- based, bases, basing
- Phrases for "bases"
- military bases, military bases, Forward-operating bases, Forward-operating bases, operating bases
- Rhyme for "bases"
- Ace, Ace, Chase, Chase, Grace
- Hyponym for "bases"
- build, build
- Hypernym for "bases"
- fto, terrorist group, terrorist organization, foreign terrorist organization, situate
- Cross Reference for "bases"
- gautier and etard's base, gautier and etard's base, salkowski's base, salkowski's base, lepierre's base
- Equivalent for "bases"
- inferior, inferior, basic, basic, imitative
- Etymologically Related for "bases"
- basal, basal, embase, embase, imbase
- Form for "bases"
- based, based, basing, basing, base on
- Same Context for "bases"
- center, center, top, top, area
- Variant for "bases"
- bases, bases, bass, bass, escutcheon