Quotes for "apes":
"Of course, the plea for respect for nonhuman life goes far beyond the scientific delight of familiarity with our planet mates. The nonhuman forms of life with which we 6,000 million talking, upright apes share this finite planet are directly or indirectly connected to our well-being."
"It disturbs me no more to find men base, unjust, or selfish than to see apes mischievous, wolves savage, or the vulture ravenous."
- Sentence for "apes"
- I hope the studios get their…
- View More
- Quotes for "apes"
- "Of course, the plea for respect…"
- View More
- Synonym for "apes"
- mimic, dupe, simian, imitator, imitate
- Verb Forms for "apes"
- aped, apes, aping
- Phrases for "apes"
- blacks apes, Great apes, huge apes, apes obviously, first apes
- Rhyme for "apes"
- Cape, Snape, agape, crepe, drape
- Hyponym for "apes"
- anthropoid apes, man apes
- Hypernym for "apes"
- imitate, mock, misfit
- Cross Reference for "apes"
- to lead apes in hell, to say an ape's paternoster, barbary ape, to put an ape in one's hood, monkey
- Form for "apes"
- aped, aping
- Same Context for "apes"
- monkey, gorilla, baboon, lizard, tiger