Quotes for "antipathy":
"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
"The thing about youthful offenders is that no one seems to care about them. Most people don't like adolescents - even the good ones can be snarky and unpleasant. Combine the antipathy we feel toward the average teenager with the fear inspired by youth violence, and you have a population that no one wants to deal with."
"Watching President Obama apologize last week for America's arrogance - before a French audience that owes its freedom to the sacrifices of Americans - helped convince me that he has a deep-seated antipathy toward American values and traditions."
- Sentence for "antipathy"
- He drew back a little, as…
- View More
- Quotes for "antipathy"
- "It's not surprising, then, they get…"
- View More
- Synonym for "antipathy"
- repugnance, disgust, ill will, opposition, distaste
- Antonym for "antipathy"
- Phrases for "antipathy"
- antipathy toward, mutual antipathy, fears antipathy, or antipathy, such antipathy
- Hypernym for "antipathy"
- object, dislike
- Etymologically Related for "antipathy"
- antipathetic, antipathetical
- Same Context for "antipathy"
- aversion, animosity, repugnance, antagonism, resentment