Quotes for "anthropology":
"History is, strictly speaking, the study of questions the study of answers belongs to anthropology and sociology."
"Cultural anthropology is more and more rapidly getting to realize itself as a strictly historical science."
"I learned much more about acting from philosophy courses, psychology courses, history and anthropology than I ever learned in acting class."
"I almost got a psychology degree, I almost got a philosophy degree. I kept changing it so they couldn't make me graduate. I studied anthropology and eastern religion, epistomology, and astronomy... I took every interesting course I could find for nine years."
- Sentence for "anthropology"
- She was a distinguished scientist who…
- View More
- Quotes for "anthropology"
- "History is, strictly speaking, the study…"
- View More
- Phrases for "anthropology"
- anthropology labs, anthropology professor, forensic anthropology, is anthropology, of anthropology
- Rhyme for "anthropology"
- Egyptology, Scientology, anesthesiology, anthology, apology
- Hyponym for "anthropology"
- physical anthropology, social anthropology, archæology, cultural anthropology, descriptive anthropology
- Hypernym for "anthropology"
- social science
- Cross Reference for "anthropology"
- criminal anthropology, culture anthropology, archaeology, sociology, paleontology
- Same Context for "anthropology"
- sociology, zoölogy, ethnology, archæology, biology
- Variant for "anthropology"
- anthropopathite, anthropopathism, anthropomorphist