Quotes for "anonymous":
"So the premise of 'The Submission' is that there's an anonymous competition to design a 9/11 memorial and it's won by an American Muslim, an architect born and raised in Virginia, and his name is Mohammad Khan."
"All this technology for connection and what we really only know more about is how anonymous we are in the grand scheme of things."
"Sometimes you want to go for a walk and you don't want to be watched. You just want to be anonymous and blend in. Especially when I travel, I feel that way, because I can't really go out and see a city the way other people can and I miss out on a lot."
"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman."
"I have the ordinary experience of being anonymous when I'm in an airplane talking to air-traffic control, and they don't know who they're talking to. I have a lot of common experiences."
"I like being famous when it's convenient for me and completely anonymous when it's not."
- Sentence for "anonymous"
- It was an _anonymous_ Collection; and,…
- View More
- Quotes for "anonymous"
- "So the premise of 'The Submission'…"
- View More
- Synonym for "anonymous"
- nameless, unnamed, unknown, unidentified, faceless
- Phrases for "anonymous"
- anonymous benefactor, anonymous tip, anonymous sources, anonymous donor, anonymous caller
- Rhyme for "anonymous"
- autonomous, synonymous
- Equivalent for "anonymous"
- unidentified, unknown, unnamed, nameless, faceless
- Same Context for "anonymous"
- early, private, unknown, well-known, literary